Kiewit Corporation Director of Asset Management- Engineering Services in Lenexa, Kansas
Requisition ID: 104160
Job Level: Director
Department: Design Engineering
Employment Type: Full Time
Kiewit is one of North America's largest and most respected construction and engineering organizations. With its roots dating back to 1884, the employee-owned company operates through a network of offices and projects in the United States, Canada and Mexico. Kiewit offers construction and engineering services in a variety of markets including transportation, water/wastewater, power, oil, gas and chemical, building and mining. Kiewit had 2019 revenues of $10 billion and employs more than 22,000 staff and craft employees.
Kiewit Engineering Group, Inc is a full-service consulting and engineering firm serving the infrastructure and engineering markets. Our combined staff of more than 1,300 engineers and design professionals have expertise that spans all major engineering disciplines to serve transportation, power, water/wastewater, mining, building, and oil, gas & chemical markets. Backed by 130 years of construction experience, our construction-driven engineering focuses on constructability and safety in the earliest phases of projects to ensure on-time and on-budget project delivery.
Our rapidly growing Power district, which includes structural, civil, piping, mechanical, process, process safety, electrical, instrument and control disciplines, is a multi-faceted division of Kiewit with best-in-class technical expertise focused on the EPC delivery model for power facilities. We offer a variety of engineering services, including owner's engineering, project development, detailed engineering and design, construction management and plant services. Our engineering teams bring power projects to life across North America in the following areas:
Renewables and new technology
We are a high performing team of engineers and designers that develop projects through the project life-cycle engaging exciting projects throughout North America. Our staff leads the power markets engineering process and collaborates with Kiewit’s construction teams to approach construction-driven engineering with a focus on safe, cost-effective, and innovative designs that achieve client expectations and further Kiewit’s legacy of excellence.
This position is based out of Lenexa, KS.
• Develop asset management program to encompass full spectrum ownership of asset management from design through operations
• Develop asset management offering across different markets to include T&D, fossil power, renewables, energy storage, OGC and industrial
• Lead Business Development and Networking for asset management program opportunities
• Lead proposal and pricing efforts for asset management projects
• Lead interface with clients
• Develop programs for monitoring, reporting, risk assessment, and prioritization of client remediation work
• Develop and mentor staff of engineers and designers
• Creation and execution of training, processes, and documentation to ensure client goals are achieved
• Integrate technology into asset management platform including drones and 3D modeling
• Collaborate with software development team on enhancements and upgrades
• Bachelor's degree in Engineering, or related field required
• Minimum of 10 years of experience with project management, asset management, and capital projects
• Proven capability for effective management of program level asset management
• Demonstrated ability to build an asset management
• Intimate knowledge of IOU’s funding cycles and capability to maximize the value proposition to clients with this asset management product
• Knowledge of commercial terms and participation in commercial negotiations
• Professional Engineer preferred
• Domestic travel required up to 20% of the time
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.