GBA Construction Quality Control Program Manager- GBA Builders - Ct4HC0PdVSEu-6411 in Lenexa, Kansas
This job was posted by https://www.kansasworks.com : For more information, please see: https://www.kansasworks.com/jobs/12679980 Construction Quality Control Program Manager - GBA Builders
GBA Builders, LLC is currently looking for a Quality Control Program Manager to create a comprehensive company-wide Quality Management program. Once the program is developed the manager will provide ongoing leadership, direction and maintenance of quality initiatives.
Primary responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Responsible for the effective development and implementation of policies, procedures, work instructions, and guidelines to ensure successful project execution.
- Support projects from proposal to closeout with problem-solving, standardized guidelines, quality programs, and procedures, staff development, quality, and continuous improvement tools.
- Assure proper implementation of project quality programs.
- Coordinate, monitor, and implement training programs related to quality.
- Recommend continuous improvement strategies.
- Conduct project performance-based audits.
- Conduct root cause analysis.
- Other duties as assigned.
What qualifications will make you successful?
- Bachelor\'s degree in a related field from an accredited curriculum OR equivalent experience.
- Minimum 7 years of related experience.
- Expert facilitation, collaboration, organization, and problem-solving skills.
- Excellent planning and analytical skills.
- Must demonstrate excellent oral and written communication skills; strong interpersonal skills; and the ability to clearly and effectively present complex information to all levels of employees and management.
It\'s More Than Just A Job...
At GBA team of companies, we are innovative people who want to solve problems. We\'re known for our technical excellence, but we bring so much more to the table. We strive to create remarkable solutions for a higher quality of life through our diversified services.
Our people are ambitious, passionate and committed to creating high quality, imaginative projects. We\'ve created an environment where we celebrate our team\'s eagerness to learn and grow. From birthdays and BBQs to protecting the environment and helping families in need, GBA employees celebrate and support one another and the communities where we live, work and play. Joining our team means you\'ll have rewarding opportunities that challenge and inspire you.