Trane Technologies 2024 Sales Engineer Intern - Service in Lenexa, Kansas
At Trane TechnologiesTM (https://www.tranetechnologies.com) and through our businesses including Trane® (https://www.trane.com) and Thermo King® (https://www.Thermoking.com) , we create innovative climate solutions for buildings, homes, and transportation that challenge what’s possible for a sustainable world. We're a team that dares to look at the world's challenges and see impactful possibilities. We believe in a better future when we uplift others and enable our people to thrive at work and at home. We boldly go.
Trane Technologies’, the global leader in innovative climate solutions, hands on summer internship allows participants to explore a career in Sales Engineering through the following:
· A 12-week internship program that will challenge and develop your technical, business, sales, leadership, and communication skills – providing insight into a sales engineering career with Trane.
· Gain and interact with the world's most complete line of commercial, industrial, and institutional heating, ventilating, and air conditioning (HVAC) equipment and building management controls.
· Be exposed to the many facets of Trane Technologies’ businesses: Service, Equipment, Building Automation, Application, Fulfillment, and much more.
· This internship will provide you the experience to pursue a career in Sales Engineering, and creates the opportunity to join our industry leading Graduate Training Program (GTP) after graduation.
Our award-winning internship program provides you the opportunity to learn more about us while you collaborate with peers across North America. As a Sales Engineer Intern you may experience or gain exposure to:
· Work directly with our industry leading Sales Engineers and customers.
· Understand the design, application and sale of systems, controls, parts, and services for commercial, industrial, and institutional buildings.
· Attend sales meetings; business functions; sales and service calls; customer meetings alongside experienced account managers and mentors.
· Understand the steps sales engineers take from start to finish on a job and be hands-on in those steps throughout the internship.
· Gain an appreciation for the importance of the relationship with our customers as you work with them as a daily point-of-contact creating a sense of ownership and importance in the solution-making process.
Compensation Information :
Pay Range: $21.00 - $30.00
Disclaimer: This base pay range is based on US national averages. Actual base pay could be a result of function, class year, and geographic location where the work is performed.
· Less than 15% in defined geography
· Pursuing bachelor’s degree– Preferred: Business, Management, Sales, Entrepreneurship, Marketing, Engineering
· Be a U.S. citizen or have the legal right to work in the U.S. without requiring sponsorship now or in the future.
· This posting is for multiple opportunities. Some positions may be remote while others may require a hybrid or onsite assignment at one of our facilities across North America.
· Possess a valid driver’s license for a minimum of 12 months, ability to provide proof of insurance, and have no major or frequent traffic violations including, but not limited to:
o DUI in the previous 3 years
o Hit & Run, License Suspension, Reckless / Careless Driving or multiple smaller infractions or preventable collisions in the previous 3 years.
We offer competitive compensation and comprehensive benefits and programs. We are an equal opportunity employer; all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, pregnancy, age, marital status, disability, status as a protected veteran, or any legally protected status.