TA Operating LLC Assistant Manager -QSR in Lebo, Kansas
This job was posted by https://www.kansasworks.com : For more information, please see: https://www.kansasworks.com/jobs/12479725
The Assistant General Manager provides vital support to the General Manager for the operations and marketing functions of their Profit Center. This includes the hiring/staffing, training, development, and supervision of the staff to maximize the business area\'s profitability by building and maintaining a strong loyal customer base while adhering to company policies.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Provide visible leadership to management and employees while generating a store atmosphere focused on great hospitality where the expectations of the customers are exceeded
- Embody a professional demeanor and a high level of character, honesty and integrity in conducting the business affairs of the store; Inspire all team members to do the same
- Develop a trusting atmosphere that is conducive to receiving feedback from team members and customers; coach, discipline, and/or terminate the staff according to company policy
- With the assistance of the General Manager, recruit, hire, train and retain high-quality employees according to company guidelines and to adhere to company standards
- Respond to customer concerns, both written and verbal, with the ability to creatively solve problems and develop robust solutions;Personally contacts customers as appropriate
- Assumes duties of any hourly associate position as necessary
- Assume a leadership role in the commitment to all company marketing and operation programs to meet budgets and EBITDAR targets within the store
- Adhere to safety standard, comply with standards of operation and follow company guidelines on vendor relationships
- Stay alert to competitive practices that could have an impact on business; Offer recommendations when appropriate.
- Minimum of one year of supervisory experience.
- Ability to analyze financial reports (g., understanding the calculations on the P&L, coverage ratio, budget & expense reports, etc.) to create positive financial results at all times.
- Exhibit strong verbal and written communication skills to deliver information clearly and effectively to customers and co-workers.
- Ability to perform all non-management functions to assist when needed.
- Demonstrated proficient customer service skills to provide best in class service.
- Ability to solve practical problems and deal with a variety of variables in situations where only limited standardization exists.
- Ability to interpret a variety of instructions and proactively complete assigned duties.