American Academy of Family Physicians Product Development Strategist in Leawood, Kansas
Are you an idea person with the proven ability to create and execute insight-based strategies? Are you excited to translate those strategies into innovative products and services? If so, the AAFP is looking for a Product Development Strategist to join its Innovation Team. Approximately 5 days travel per year.
The Product Development Strategist will:
- Identify and activate insights based on member needs gathered through research and competitive information.
- Create and drive product strategies to meet organizational objectives.
- Develop and launch new, innovative products and services that generate revenue, maximize profitability, and contribute to member value.
- Work collaboratively with business partners across the organization to meet stated goals and time lines.
- Create and execute the initial marketing plan associated with each product launch.
Other duties as assigned.
- A bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience plus a minimum of six years related work experience.
- The proven ability to manage the product development process from ideation to launch, including pricing, competitive research and data analysis.
- Experience in developing strategic plans and visions that translate into revenue growth.
- An entrepreneurial spirit; proactive and curious; an innovative thinker. The willingness to innovatively and creatively push boundaries to identify new revenue opportunities.
- Strong organization and project management skills; demonstrated ability to multi-task, set priorities within tight timelines, and thrive in an ever-changing environment;
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills; proficiency in Word, Excel and Power Point.
- Results focused; heightened sense of urgency; problem solver; detailed oriented; excellent work ethic and positive attitude.
Helping Family Physicians Advance Health
Tracking Code: 52-18
Job Location: Leawood, Kansas, United States
Position Type: Full-Time/Regular