Midwest Health Concierge - - 2nd Shift in Leawood, Kansas
We are looking for someone for our evening and weekend shift from 4pm-8pm.
The Concierge performs duties supporting the needs of all residents in the Community; providing excellent customer service to assure resident, families and guests receive the highest quality of service possible.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Comply with the Community’s personnel, safety, and corporate policies and procedures.
- Treat residents, family members, visitors, and team members with respect and dignity.
- Maintain the confidentiality of all resident and family information.
- Responsible for assisting with administrative and business functions as they relate to customer service.
- Assisting the Activities Director with transportation or other support of his/her duties.
- Assuring all residents are respected and their needs are met in an expeditious manner.
- Assuring residents are kept safe and the building is secure, especially on evenings and weekends.
- Serving as backup staff for areas o the Community that provide services to residents such as the Dining Hall, Pub, Coffee Shop, Fitness Center, Movie Theatre, Game Rooms, Activities Center, Community Room and many other areas designed for resident socialization.
- Interacting with potential residents and their families, which may include guided tours and answering questions about amenities offered at the community.
- Help coordinate programs that enhance the lives of all residents and allows them to reach their highest level of physical and psycho-social wellbeing.
Assists Executive Director with duties and events that enhance the well being of all residents. Job Requirements:
High School Diploma required.
- Must have at least 3 years of experience in highly customer-service focused role, hospitality preferred.
- Must be customer focused and friendly.
- If required to operate a motor vehicle for business purposes, must successfully complete the requirements contained in Company’s Motor Vehicles policy.
- Must be able to read, write, speak, and understand the English language.
- Must be able to work beyond normal working hours and on weekends and holidays when necessary.
- Must be able to assist in the evacuation of residents during emergency situations.
- Must be able to perform the essential position functions of the job with, or without reasonable accommodation.
- Must be able to meet the general health requirements set forth by State regulations and Company policy which may include medical and physical examinations.
- Must be able to push, pull, move, and/or lift a minimum of 30 pounds to a minimum height of 3 feet and be able to push, pull, move, and/or carry such a weight a minimum distance of 4 feet.
- Must be able to bend, stoop, kneel, crouch, perform overhead lifting, and perform other common physical movements as needed for your position.
- Must be able to relate to and work with the ill, disabled, elderly, emotionally upset, and, at times, hostile people within the Community.
- Must be able to see and hear or use prosthetics that will enable these senses to function adequately to ensure that the requirements of this position can be fully met.