RNS Private Duty Care Caregiver in Leawood, Kansas
Caregiver-Private In Home Care RNS Private Duty Care Kansas City Part-time - All Shifts Are Open \$17-\$19/ hour (based on experience/availability) RNS is locally owned and managed company. We service high-end clients in the Kansas City area and are looking for caring, dependable and team-oriented individuals interested in earning the highest rate in the industry. Flexible scheduling available. Qualifications:
- High School Diploma
- Must be a licensed driver with a clean driving record
- Vehicle that is currently insured.
- Cellphone with Internet and texting capabilities
- Daily access to RNS email
- Knowledge of the English language
- Provides care agreed upon by client or client\'s family and RNS case manager
- Follows directions as provided by the client and/or client\'s family and RNS case manager
- Ability to establish and maintain harmonious relations with the client, client\'s family and team members.
- Has working knowledge of home safety.
- Complies with RNS policies and procedures including standards of conduct and work ethics, HIPAA policy, dress code and some weekend and holiday availability policies
- CPR certification required within 90 days of hire.
- TB test required within 90 days of hire.
- Covid-19 Vaccination highly preferred
- Is responsible for working all assigned shifts and for finding replacement for shift when needed
- Participates in staff meetings and in servicing
Job Type: Full-time Work authorization: United States (Required) Shifts: all shifts open -must have some weekend availability