University of Kansas Treasurer-Student Assistant in Lawrence, Kansas
- Serve as ex-officio member of 10 committees.
- Enforce provisions of the Budget Process of Student Senate Rules & Regulations.
- Ultimate authority and responsibility for maintenance of all accounts, books & records of Student Senate and all activity-fee funded student organizations.
- Oversee assistant treasurer.
- Oversee Unallocated Account.
- Approve & sign forms for any and all expenditures.
- Train organization’s treasurers in the administrative procedures using Student Senate’s business procedures guide.
- Work with Vice Provost for Student Affairs, under whose auspices & budgets Student Senate funds fall.
- Must be enrolled in at least 6 credit hours at KU in the Fall of 2018 and Spring of 2019 semesters.
Contact Information to Applicants
Sabine Jones firstname.lastname@example.org
Additional Candidate Instruction
Applications: Must include resume and cover letter.
- Resume should include any skills or qualifications that would be applicable to this position.
Cover letter must include level of Student Senate experience Work Hours beginning in the fall:
29 hours per week including Wednesday evening's beginning at 5:00pm. A portion must be served in the Student Senate office between 8am- 5pm, Monday through Friday.
Hours beginning in the fall: 29 hours per week including Wednesday evening's beginning at 5:00pm. A portion must be served in the Student Senate office between 8am- 5pm, Monday through Friday.
This is an hourly paid position during the summer, salaried beginning in the fall.
The University of Kansas prohibits discrimination on the basis of race, color, ethnicity, religion, sex, national origin, age, ancestry, disability, status as a veteran, sexual orientation, marital status, parental status, gender identity, gender expression, genetic information and retaliation in the University's programs and activities. Access to information regarding equal opportunity and diversity worksite posters is available at http://www.humanresources.ku.edu/policiesprocedures/categorydetails/index.aspx?category=8 or you may contact 785-864-4946 or email@example.com for alternate access options. Any inquiries regarding the non-discrimination policies should be directed to: Executive Director of the Office of Institutional Opportunity and Access, IOA@ku.edu, 1246 W. Campus Road, Room 153A, Lawrence, KS, 66045, (785)864-6414, 711 TTY
Advertised Salary Range: 8.25 hour
Application Review Begins: 19-Apr-2018
Work Location: Lawrence
Anticipated Start Date: 01-May-2018