Trinitas Shuttle Driver in Lawrence, Kansas
Principal Objective of Position:
To provide safe and reliable transportation for property residents to and from various designated pick-up and drop-off destination.
• Operate Shuttle in a safe and responsible manner on a scheduled route to all designated destinations.
• Abide by all traffic laws and regulations and company policy at all times.
• Perform daily inspection of the shuttle to insure cleanliness and good working order.
• Deliver superior service to current and prospective residents at all times.
• Report damage to shuttle to supervisor immediately. Complete incident report with General Manager.
• Assist with routine cleaning and detailing of shuttle.
• Maintain mileage and maintenance records as required.
• Maintain fuel and fluid levels at all times.
• Promptly report all maintenance issues to the Property Manager.
• Complete all accident or incident reports in a timely fashion as required
• Assist passengers on and off the vehicle, as necessary, ensuring safe transport.
• Enforce federal, state, and company guidelines for shuttle passengers.
• Perform all other duties as assigned.
Education and Experience Required:
• Must be at least 25 years of age for insurance purposes.
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities Required:
• Valid driver's license.
• Clean driving record and ability to meet federal and state driving standards.
• Ability to exercise judgment and operate under time pressure.
• Ability and willingness to follow traffic laws and regulations and company policy and procedure.
• Strong customer service skills.
• Previous professional driving experience.
• Knowledge and understanding of basic vehicle maintenance.
Work Environment and Physical Demands:
• Largely sedentary position.
• Requires ability to sit for extended periods of time, bend, reach, climb stairs, and grasp.
• Must meet OMV vision requirements.
• Ability to speak and read English to converse with residents and staff.
External Company Name: Trinitas Ventures LLC
External Company URL: www.trinitas-ventures.com
Street: 1601 W 33rd Street