Landmark National Bank Mortgage Banking Officer-Lawrence in Lawrence, Kansas
This job was posted by https://www.kansasworks.com : For more information, please see: https://www.kansasworks.com/jobs/12450858
When you work at Landmark, you will find we are all about
Contribution. You will build relationships beyond transactions and work with people who want to be better every day. You will be empowered to grow relationships, the bank and supported in the development of your banking career. You will celebrate success and have an opportunity to make a real difference for your customers and your community.
The Mortgage Loan Officer (MLO) proactively solicits new residential mortgage business and sells Landmark National Bank mortgage products to meet established loan quality and production goals.
WHAT YOU WILL DO
- Identify, develop, and maintain a quality network of business relationships that serve as a recurring source of referrals for new mortgage lending opportunities.
- Build and maintain relationships with all customers, prospective customers, team members, and community partners.
- Provide excellent customer service by demonstrating the Landmark National Bank promise that Everyone starts as a customer and leaves as a friend.
- Respond to customer inquiries and referrals that are generated from both the lenders own contacts and from other business channels with a prompt and timely response.
- Provide exceptional customer service by maintaining a thorough knowledge of lending programs, policies, procedures, and regulatory requirements.
- Collaborate with your team, other bank divisions, and bank leadership to develop, monitor, and achieve branch and regional goals.
- Represent Landmark National Bank well through community engagement to advance the banks reputation both during and after business hours.
- Comply with all federal and state compliance policies and adhering to HMDA.
- Adhere to bank policies and procedures.
- Performs other duties and projects as assigned.