Kiewit Corporation Sr. Marketing Specialist - Water Market in KansasCity, Kansas
Requisition ID: 119039
Job Level: Mid Level
Employment Type: Full Time
The senior marketing specialist is part of the Energy, Industrial and Water Marketing and Proposals group and reports to the marketing manager. This role is responsible for developing, implementing and executing strategic and tactical marketing objectives that support and drive our water business across North America. This role works closely with other marketing managers to ensure all marketing efforts are coordinated, support business plan objectives and are an effective expenditure of resources.
This position is based out of Lenexa KS.
• Understands Kiewit definitions, get work objectives and priorities and develops marketing messaging and deliverables to support
• Provides marketing expertise and guidance to internal clients and stakeholders including executive and senior leadership, business line managers and business development
• Ensures quality and integrity of marketing materials meet or exceed corporate standards and industry benchmarks
• Understands Kiewit and subsidiary historical experience and works with Marketing Data & Analytics team to ensure experience is captured and reflected accurately and in line with get work priorities
• Oversees collateral development and schedules
• Works closely with SMEs to develop compelling content which supports and sells Kiewit’s capabilities and services
• Identifies key points for competitive positioning and ensures accurate and updated information
• Works closely with the creative team on design and visuals
EXTERNAL PRESENTATIONS AND MEETINGS
• Oversees the development of compelling presentations for client meetings, conferences and other external events
• Identifies key points for strategic positioning and ensures accurate information is provided
• Manages and develops content for the market specific base presentations, support slides and experience decks
• Identifies and creates standard presentations for other business objectives, services or capabilities
• Attends conferences, tradeshows and client events as necessary
Website, Social Media and Thought Leadership
• Ensures Kiewit.com and subsidiary websites accurately and compelling represents Kiewit capabilities and experience
• Working with Corporate Communications team, develops and oversees social media strategy, campaigns and thought leadership presence
• Oversees development of articles for thought leadership or for other publications.
INTERNAL PRESENTATIONS AND MEETINGS
• Executes or oversees the development of internal presentations for executive and high-priority internal meetings.
• Executive briefs, business plans, midyear reviews, board of directors etc.
• Researches company project history and populates centralized experience database with relevant data and information
• The ideal candidate has 5+ years of marketing experience in A/E/C (or related) industry. Experience in the municipal water industry is a plus.
• Bachelor’s degree in marketing, communications, business or journalism and any related field to the A/E/C industry will be considered.
• Exceptional attention to detail, organization and active listening skills
• Self-motivated with ability to work well with professionals from various backgrounds
• Ability to manage multiple projects to consistently meet high standards and be attentive to quality
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.