Cardinal Health Territory Account Manager - Pharmacy Solutions Consultant in Kansas
Pharmacy Solutions Consultant (PSC)
**This territory will cover Kansas, Missouri and Nebraska**
Responsible for successfully managing customer relationships within an assigned set of existing customers to achieve the goals and objectives of both Cardinal Health and the Customer.
Demonstrating the value of the Cardinal Health Solution suite of tools, while building long- term relationships with existing customers, establishing a “True Solutions Expert” to support
our customers and the Sales Team. The Complexity of the solution, product or services offered is varied can range from reasonably straightforward to moderately complex selling environment.
Main Job Responsibilities & Accountabilities:
- Assess, analyze and consult with our existing customers about their business needs and plans in order to determine the appropriate solution needed & optimal timing to assist each customer in maximizing efficiencies and improving margins.
- Results outcome of customer analysis and determination of timing to construct a plan & recommendation to influence the decision making of the owner/customer using fact base, thorough objective data that supports recommendations, cultivating a vision that resonates with our customers.
- Utilize the Pharmaceutical Supply Chain disciplined selling process/tools, leads project activities coordination of solution implementation once sold, properly recording all activities, notes, etc…within appropriate CRM system for ISF.
- Drives improved operating efficiencies within assigned customer based by utilizing the appropriate solution selection to benefit our customers and Cardinal Health.
- Established solution suite “expert” and primary customer contact for solution suite selection and support.
- Works collaboratively with entire selling team & internal support functions to accomplish objectives, assists in assuring entire sales team meets their objectives.
- Assess, analyze/consult with customers on their front-end product business needs, influences decisions made on planogram changes and successfully ensures new business customers are transitioned to Cardinal Health effectively & efficiently.
- Actively engaged as a key member of the selling team, participating in customer calls, leading internal calls/meeting discussions for the benefit of our customer, team validating the overall suite of solutions toolkit utilization.
- Prepares reports, written communication, presentations and other material as requested by sales management.
- Min Bachelor’s degree preferred
- Min 2 years work experience in a consultative environment preferred but not required
- Strong business acumen preferred but not required
- Technical skills & acumen needed, proficient in MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint – preferred
- Strong Communication skills both written & verbal, ability to face complex situations, assess, analyze, utilize good decision/action skills.
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision, self-motivated is a must.
- Valid driver’s license required
- Ability to travel more than 75% of time to include some overnight travel required.
Cardinal Health is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, ancestry, age, physical or mental disability, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression, pregnancy, veteran status, marital status, creed, status with regard to public assistance, genetic status or any other status protected by federal, state or local law.
To read and review this privacy notice click here (https://www.cardinalhealth.com/content/dam/corp/email/documents/corp/cardinal-health-online-application-privacy-policy.pdf)
Cardinal Health is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status.