Landmark Health MongoDB Database Engineer (Telecommute) in Kansas
Landmark Health was created to transform how healthcare is delivered to the most medically vulnerable members in our community. Our medical group provides home-based medical care to chronically ill patients, many of whom are frail, elderly and ill-equipped to navigate our overwhelming healthcare system.
Because many of our patients are frail and elderly, we deliver care primarily in the comfort of their home. Our Program is also offered to eligible patients at no incremental financial cost to them and provide 24/7 urgent care to patients. As a result, our clinical teams can spend quality-time caring for a smaller number of patients, giving all patients the space, respect, compassion and care they deserve.
Our model is finding success throughout the country; we are now the nation’s largest risk-based, in-home medical group. Landmark operations are supported by the Information Technology team, which includes teams in the US and India and is broken down into various teams including Application Development, Infrastructure, Data Governance, Product teams, among others.
MongoDB Database Engineer will work on the Landmark database environment to define and execute best practices on database operations, installation, configuration and regular maintenance. Will work closely with application & data engineering, infrastructure and security teams.
Opportunity is Full Time Telecommute
• Define, enforce and validate best practices of query writing, index creation and tuning the schema.
• Retrospectively analyze production queries and recommend changes required.
• Engage in SDLC, validate and suggest each database interaction on a prospective basis.
• Review current underlying infrastructure and recommend revamp required if any to accommodate scale.
• Setup and configure MongoDB instances in lower environments.
• Actively monitor production environment, escalate and engage management when required.
• Implement, maintain and monitor Ops manager in production and lower environments
• Setup and configure various query analysis tools and use the tools to tune the system
• Using C# MongoDB libraries define a process for connecting and integrating data between other RDMS
• Provide after hours and on-call support
• Bachelor degree in Computer Science, Information Systems or equivalent experience.
• Minimum 4-5 years of experience in MongoDB and managing a large production environment.
• Experience in using Ops manager
• Experience in using C# libraries to perform various database operations
• Experience in best practices and query writing
• Experience in various index creation and able to analyze ‘explain plan’ outputs
• Experience in MongoDB schema design
• Experience in Sharding
We are now part of Optum and the United Health Group family of businesses, backed by the resources of a global health organization working to help people live healthier lives and to help make the health system work better for everyone.
As part of our hiring process, upon accepting an offer, candidates will be required to complete a 9-panel drug test. Due to our partnership with the Medicare Advantage program, our drug testing policies are consistent with Federal law.
Please be aware that Landmark Health does not solicit money or offer payment for job applications, nor do we ask candidates to email or submit any personal information over unsecured channels.
Job Locations US-MD | US-AR | US-CA | US-CT | US-GA | US-KS | US-KY | US-LA | US-MS | US-MA | US-NJ | ...
Posted Date 1 month ago (6/23/2021 2:52 PM)
Category Information Technology
Type Regular Full-Time
Job ID 2021-5540
Remote Classification Virtual Continuous