Cardinal Health Manager, Data & Analytics in Kansas
This role requires you to be local to Oklahoma City or willing to travel to the OKC area for major meetings/requirements.
WaveMark is a scalable, enterprise-level, Software as a Service (SaaS) platform that provides healthcare customers with supply chain visibility and control using proprietary software technology, along with a portfolio of advanced data capture solutions to manage all supplies from low-cost commodity supplies to high-cost devices, implants, and tissue. This allows us to streamline workflows and deliver actionable insights that support the delivery of cost-effective care within the healthcare environment.
The Manager, Data & Analyticswill be embedded within our customer’s Oklahoma City area supply chain team performing a variety of analyses in response to specific business questions. This person then communicates those findings, including methodology and outcomes back to key business leaders within the customer.
- Support and develop relationships with key supply chain stakeholders: listen, understand, and articulate needs
- Serve as a subject matter expert on data and analytics to support the customers supply chain team with data, business intelligence applications, and commercial analytics solutions
- Solve unique and complex problems with broad impact on the business
- Partner with internal team members on cross functional data analysis to ensure a high level of key stakeholder satisfaction through successful execution of projects and use of applications and data
- Predict emerging client analytics needs and participate in the development of innovative solutions to meet those needs
- Prepare reports for customer executives, leaders, and managers that effectively communicate actionable trends, patterns, and predictions using relevant data
A Covid-19 vaccination is required to be employed in this position. This includes either:
2 doses of the Moderna or Pfizer vaccine
- 1 dose of the Johnson & Johnson vaccine
- Bachelor's degree with 5+ years of analytics experience (or graduate degree with at least 3 years),
- 3+ years of experience supporting client engagements or large projects for internal/external customers, preferably in the healthcare industry.
- Experience in data analysis and visualization with tools such as Power BI
- Experience in data-driven predictive model development
- Demonstrated ability to coordinate, integrate and deliver informatics and business intelligence projects
- Ability to derive insight and infer business implications from data
- Possess strong work ethic, self-motivated and able to operate independently with limited direct supervision, while also comfortable working with a multi-disciplinary team
- Strong planning, analytical, collaboration and communication skills
- Must be local to the Oklahoma City area; work time will be spent on-site in customer offices
- Understanding issues related to data analysis in healthcare industry
- Demonstrate knowledge of hospital supply chain processes and clinical workflows
- Ability to complete project, with demonstrated commitment and ability to meeting deliverables
- Ability to prioritize among multiple tasks and self-manage
Cardinal Health supports an inclusive workplace that values diversity of thought, experience and background. We celebrate the power of our differences to create better solutions for our customers by ensuring employees can be their authentic selves each day. Cardinal Health is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, ancestry, age, physical or mental disability, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression, pregnancy, veteran status, marital status, creed, status with regard to public assistance, genetic status or any other status protected by federal, state or local law.
To read and review this privacy notice click here (https://www.cardinalhealth.com/content/dam/corp/email/documents/corp/cardinal-health-online-application-privacy-policy.pdf)
Cardinal Health is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status.