Landmark Health Lead ASP.NET Developer (Telecommute) in Kansas
We are hiring a Lead ASP.NET Developer to support our growing IT organization! Our Lead ASP.NET Developer will be responsible for development, deployment and support on Landmark’s flagship homegrown Electronic Medical Record and scheduling platform called Ubiquity. There are several long term upgrades for Ubiquity to support current product groups and upcoming new business products. This position requires high level of expert technical knowledge in database and application systems. You will work closely with IT business analysts, team members and Landmark's own offshore development team, @ Imagine Technology & Services to develop modules and resolve issues. This is an exciting opportunity to build and use dynamic technology, applications and services. Ideal candidates will have technical expertise in ASP.Net and WPF (or) willingness to learn WPF. If you seek a highly rewarding career, where can do your most inspired work, apply today!
Opportunity is full time Remote. Candidates must reside in one of the States where Landmark offers services. Click on link to review locations: https://www.landmarkhealth.org/locations/
Additional States Include: Arizona, Arkansas, Connecticut, DC, Delaware, Florida, Georgia, Illinois, Michigan, New Jersey, Oklahoma, Rhode Island, Tennessee, Texas, Utah, Virginia, Wisconsin
• Debug and Troubleshoot business-critical application issues and problems with the required sense of urgency, identify root cause, document corrective actions, escalate as needed, and recommend future preventive actions.
• Implement and configure applications (either internally developed or 3rd party) to meet the needs of the business.
• Develop and deploy software components in legacy and future products, covering functional and non-functional aspects like security and performance.
• Participate in knowledge transfer process for new applications being introduced into production and also help test the new functionalities in QA.
• Ensure support coverage during agreed upon service hours, up to and including off-hours and on-call responsibilities.
• Be attentive to end user needs, provide end-user support, provide appropriate follow-up and communicate status updates.
• Follow the established processes and procedures for application change control.
• Perform root cause analysis for issues and provide effective and timely resolution.
• Provide ad hoc reports to support the business needs from application database.
• Bachelor degree in Computer Science, Information Systems or equivalent experience.
• 6+ Years of development experience in technologies such as ASP.Net. C#, MVC, WCF, WPF, Web API.
• Experience in MongoDB is preferred, but not mandatory.
• Strong SQL Query writing skills.
• Experience in health care industry is advantageous.
• Ability to work under pressure to resolve critical production issues.
• High energy; demonstrates an ability to function in a creative, entrepreneurial environment and think outside the box.
• Good problem solving and debugging skills. Good communication skills.
We are now part of Optum and the United Health Group family of businesses, backed by the resources of a global health organization working to help people live healthier lives and to help make the health system work better for everyone.
As part of our hiring process, upon accepting an offer, candidates will be required to complete a 9-panel drug test. Due to our partnership with the Medicare Advantage program, our drug testing policies are consistent with Federal law.
Please be aware that Landmark Health does not solicit money or offer payment for job applications, nor do we ask candidates to email or submit any personal information over unsecured channels.
Job Locations US-MD | US-CT | US-FL | US-IL | US-KS | US-MA | US-NJ | US-TN | US-NC | US-MD | US-TX | ...
Posted Date 1 month ago (6/23/2021 2:52 PM)
Category Information Technology
Type Regular Full-Time
Job ID 2020-4740
Remote Classification Virtual Continuous