Siemens Engagement Manager in Kansas
Cloud Engagement Manager Position- AMS
Position Summary :
We are looking for a Cloud Managed Services Engagement Manager person to join our global team and support a line of business within Global Services. Mission will be responsible to support sales to drive business for MS and SaaS offerings in the North American region. This position can be located remotely from one’s home office or at a nearby Siemens Office, in the continental US.
This is an exciting role which will be involved in assisting of the expansion of the Cloud Services business including collaborating with marketing and sales to ensure Marketing and Sales collateral are in place for successful campaigns. This role represents an opportunity to grow one’s career by assisting in the growth of a strategically important new business.
The ideal candidate will have significant experience with cloud infrastructure/architecture to support Siemens PL software suite, preferably with Amazon Web Services. As part of the Cloud Managed Services team you will participate in sales campaigns to handle all topics concerning technical architecture for IaaS, MS and SaaS including areas such as Security, performance, and scalability. As well as pricing for the Managed Service offerings of Siemens PL products.
Participate in all North America segments, actively inputting back to the team key areas for improvement of Services delivery in line with business guidelines and monitoring customer satisfaction. This role will collaborate with the entire value chain of business segments, manage services team and sales to capture learnings and drive quality and efficiency improvement initiatives.
Reports to : Business Leader Cloud Managed Services
Job Location : US (Dallas/Houston/Charlotte/Los Angeles)
What will you do here?
· You will help transform the company – will contribute to the growth of the existing Cloud Services Business for the company, adding directly to top line & bottom line of the company.
· Working with the support of our Global Delivery Network, you will be on the team Cloud Services Business, covering North America.
· As part of the Cloud Managed Services team you will participate in sales campaigns to handle all topics concerning technical architecture for IaaS, MS
d SaaS including areas such as security, performance, cost, deployability of PLs software solutions and scalability around Cloud Infrastructure.
· Help launch our Managed Services offerings by inputting strategy for global Go-to-Market strategy, value proposition, service positioning and business development.
· Participate in creating, launching and delivery of industry-specific solutions/offerings based on Cloud technology.
· Lead SOW/RFP scope and content creation that clearly but concisely helps lead customers to accepting cloud MS as a strong and viable deployment option.
· Ability to enable local teams both vertical teams and countries in the AMS zones for Amazon infrastructure provisioning.
· Collaborate with cross functional, global teams to ensure that offerings are launched and executed with best practices similarly across the globe.
· Assisting the sales and services team in in business development opportunities articulating the value proposition and approach of our Cloud Services offerings.
· Work to continuously improve the experience for our customers through customer service improvement initiatives. This includes relaying customer expectations and participating in enhancing our offerings based on the feedback.
· You will move fast, innovate, and find ways to simplify.
· Ability for a strong and comprehensive hand off to service delivery team (help manage customer expectations into the solution development, deployment and ongoing services phases of the engagement)
Required Skills and Experience
· 5-10 years of professional services experience with at least 3-5 years of experience in infrastructure and cloud technology
· Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Mechanical Engineering, Manufacturing Engineering, Electrical Engineering or a similar field of study
· Demonstrable background in PLM and technologies desirable, including configuration and customization of Siemens PLM Software products.
· Candidate must possess demonstrated skills, written/verbal communication skills, strategy articulation skills, organizational skills, the ability to multi-task, and the ability to work independently with minimal supervision and exhibit professional business conduct at all times.
· Have a style characterized by high level of integrity and trust based on ethics and Siemens values
· Results oriented, organized, highly motivated and detail-oriented with a high level of energy/high sense of urgency.
· Proven ability to define effective, efficient, and scalable processes and drive continuous improvement through root cause identification and defect elimination
· Skilled in a collaborative environment, succeeding through regular meetings and clear formal and informal communication with members of various teams.
· Strong project management skills; can effectively manage and follow through on tasks and projects to successful conclusion
· Understand the value of promoting diversity on all levels in the organization
· Genuine interest for developing and evangelizing an exciting new technology for Siemens PL, cloud Manages services.
· Experience in Cloud Technologies and platforms, Service Provider Data Center infrastructure and knowledge of key trends in Cloud Deployments, experience with sizing and provisioning Amazon Web services for Teamcenter global deployments would be a plus.
· Demonstrate the value of the new technology in solving customer problems by focusing on one-on-one interaction with key decision makers and evangelizing to all sales groups of NA.
Siemens Industry Software Inc. requires employees to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 unless granted an accommodation due to a disability or sincerely held religious belief or practice.
Organization: Digital Industries
Company: Siemens Industry Software Inc.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Siemens is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability unrelated to ability, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity, transgender, sex stereotyping, order of protection status, protected veteran or military status, or an unfavorable discharge from military service, and other categories protected by federal, state or local law.
EEO is the Law
Applicants and employees are protected under Federal law from discrimination. To learn more, Click here (https://www.dol.gov/ofccp/regs/compliance/posters/ofccpost.htm) .
Pay Transparency Non-Discrimination Provision
Siemens follows Executive Order 11246, including the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision. To learn more, Click here (https://www.dol.gov/sites/dolgov/files/OFCCP/pdf/pay-transp_%20English_formattedESQA508c.pdf) .
California Privacy Notice
California residents have the right to receive additional notices about their personal information. To learn more, click here (https://new.siemens.com/us/en/general/legal/us-internet-privacy-notice-state-rights.html) .