GDH Sr. Software Developer - GDHIUS81547 in Kansas City, Kansas
This job was posted by https://www.kansasworks.com : For more information, please see: https://www.kansasworks.com/jobs/11746954
- Great attitude, work ethic, energy, and enthusiasm
- Work Location: Leawood, KS
- BS degree in Computer Science or Engineering
- System Integrator and/or Software Company experience is preferred
- Experience coordinating with and/or managing offshore software development teams preferred
- 5+ years' experience in .Net or other OOP languages required
- Demonstrated expertise in n-tier, micro-service, and cloud-native architectures.
- Experience with cloud services (AWS / Azure)
- Experience with Unit tests, integration tests, and e2e tests.
- Experience with CI/CD tools and DevOps principles
- Experience with Agile development methodologies required
- Excellent communication skills, written and verbal
- Develop and maintain architectural direction and standards, incorporating emerging technologies and techniques to maintain the client's technology leadership position
- Provide technical expertise to multiple client project teams
- Develop architecture specifications and scaffolding, perform design and code reviews, and lead development teams both on- and off-shore,
- Develop code assets, including prototypes, software architecture components, starter-kits, client solutions, and other items as agreed,
- Assist with Site Reliability Services engagements (dev/ops, cloud environment management)
- Triage and (in some cases) resolve high priority or time sensitive issues
- Help maintain excellent client relationships; add value to sales process from a technical standpoint
- Anticipated time allocation: 50% code, 20% helping define architecture and provide guidance, 20-30% code review and pr oblem resolution
- Work on client location or at the client's offices.
- Occasional travel may be required, typically 1 week per quarter or less