Logicalis Solution Architect - Data Center - J3R1ZK70R3NRFPQ30JY_12-5953 in Kansas City, Kansas
This job was posted by https://www.kansasworks.com : For more information, please see: https://www.kansasworks.com/jobs/12542532 Job Description
Provides pre-sales technical engineering support to Account Executives and clients as integral part of full sales process. Focuses on technical solutions for mid-size and enterprise accounts and works closely with clients to determine how Logicalis solutions can best serve their needs. Provides end-to-end solutions for data center technologies to our customers, includes traditional on-premise (server, storage, hypervisor and backup) and hybrid technologies combined with on-premise solution. Focuses on customer focused documenting, quoting and ultimately presenting solutions to both technical and non-technical audiences.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Produces accurate designs and proposals for clients using Logicalis technologies, services, and methodologies.
- Conducts assessments, studies, and/or surveys to obtain data; analyzes data to advise and recommend solutions.
- Qualifies, from technical perspective, new business opportunities or requirements within existing and prospective clients to ensure alignment with target markets, portfolio, and delivery and lifecycle services capabilities.
- Writes Statements of Work (SOWs) for Logicalis Professional Services.
- Designs and configures complex solution components.
- Proposes elements, configurations, and implementation details of solution.
- Prepares for and conducts client proof of concepts.
- Prepares and performs product demonstrations.
- Broadens engagements with clients by promoting, defining, and positioning Logicalis services from entire portfolio as appropriate to client requirements.
- Advises service delivery team to ensure successful implementation of solutions.
- Helps clients understand solution benefits.
- Interfaces with vendor and manufacturer teams.
- Provides product and/or solution training for Logicalis Sales teams and clients.
- Mentors Logicalis team members.
- Participates in increasingly complex client projects.
- Keeps abreast of latest solutions and services Logicalis offers.
- Establishes relationships with clients by demonstrating strong listening skills.
- Builds credibility and trust by delivering what has been promised within established timeframes.
- Participates in regional and national events and regional team meetings.
- Demonstrates and actively promotes an understanding and commitment to the mission of Logicalis through performing behaviors consistent with the organization\'s values.
- Maintains a working knowledge of applicable Federal, State, and Local laws and regulations as well as policies and procedures of Logicalis in order to ensure adherence in a manner that reflects honest, ethical and professional behaviors.
- Supports and conducts self in a manner consistent with customer service expectations.
This job has no supervisory responsibilities.
To be successful in this role, an individual must be able to perform in a satisfactory manner the functions listed below. The requirements listed are representative of the knowledge, skills, and/or abilities required. We will make reasonable accommodations to enable individuals with disabilities to perform these functions.
Equivalent combination accepted.
- Bachelor\'s degree in computer science, business, management disciplines, or related field.
Experience / Technical Requirements
4 years technical pre-sales role with experience in:
Enterprise, Midrange and Commercial grade storage solutions including data protection from industry leading storage vendors (HPE, N tApp or Pure).
Storage Area Networks (iSCSI, Fiber Channel, FCOE, or Network-attached Storage (NAS)).
Hybrid Cloud design and scoping for leading vendors (HPE, NetApp, Cisco and Pure).
HCI technologies for leading vendors (HPE, NetApp, Cisco).
Ability to conceptualize and discuss Data Center Automation and Orchestration with leading products (VMware, Cisco, ETC.).
Facilitating Microsoft AD, 0365 and IAAS conversations in tandem with Logicalis Microsoft subject matter experts.
On-premise and cloud backup solutions (Veeam and or Commvault).
Leading Cloud solutions such as Azure, AWS or Google.
Ability to architect solutions documented in OEM validated designs from HPE, Pure, NetApp and Cisco.
Business Continuity/High Availability.
Virtualization Solutions from VMware.
Combining products and services into technology solutions that meet customer\'s business needs.
Consulting and solution implementation experience in enterprise environments.
Willingness to be a thought leader by attending professional development training and developing solutions for emerging technologies such as