CNH Industrial Shipping Loader - 2021-16070 in Kansas City, Kansas
This job was posted by https://www.kansasworks.com : For more information, please see: https://www.kansasworks.com/ada/r/jobs/11391893 Overview
Through its people and brands, CNH Industrial delivers power, technology and innovation to farmers, builders and drivers all around the world. Each of its brands, including Case IH, New Holland Agriculture, Case and New Holland Construction, FPT Industrial, Capital, and Parts & Service, is a major international force in its specific sector.
1. Manage the close outs from the assembly line and flow of machinery completions from and to various internal areas.
2. Direct operations for department to ensure units are entered into SAP and all scheduled units are loaded to carrier trucks each day.
3. Have contact with WILL CALL (WC) to ensure that their units are ready to be picked up.
4. Solve issues that may arise and act as the liason between various internal departments and external logistics carriers.
5. Ensure accuracy of station standard operating procedures, work instructions, and job safety analysis sheets.
6. Responsible for training, assigning, and evaluating personal assigned to area. Delegate responsiblilites and authority to others to ensure work is done right.
7. Making, monitoring and tracking suggestions involving equipment, methods, and process improvement and product improvement including quick kaizens.
8. Maintain full knowledge of the plants safety rules, policies and practices and practices of any assigned machinery or equipment along with delivering safety huddle messages.
9. Must be able to prioritize tasks
9. Assume the dutties of sipping coordinator or shipping clerk in abscence as needed.
1. Meet physical requirements of the position
2. Must be a team player, organized and self motivated
3. have the ability to be able to work successfully with computers and software.
4 Have a High school diploma or GED
5. Must be flexible to scheduled work hours
CNH Industrial is an equal opportunity employer. This company considers candidates regardless of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status. Applicants can learn more about their rights by viewing the federal "EEO is the Law" poster and its supplement here (http://www.dol.gov/ofccp/regs/compliance/posters/ofccpost.htm) .
If you need reasonable accommodation with the application process, please call 1-800-889-4422 option 1 and then option 5, or contact us at email@example.com.
Read about our company's commitment to pay transparency by clicking this link: pay transparency notice (https://www.dol.gov/ofccp/pdf/pay-transp\_English\_unformattedESQA508c.pdf) .