Aerotek Scientist in Kansas City, Kansas
Encapsulate cells following SOPs, Conduct quality assurance testing of final products including viability, metabolism and functional assays, thaw and maintain cells in culture, Apply automation and other cell scaling methodologies, Provide meticulous laboratory notes and research reports
biomaterials, hydrogel, cell culture, cell culturing
Top Skills Details:
Additional Skills & Qualifications:
1-3 years experience with hydrogel chemistry and cell-culturing would be ideal
• Eager to work in a successful small business with a flexible, forward-thinking, pro-active, hands-on, and multi-disciplinary mindset.
• Willing to wear many hats within the organization and take on extra responsibility as needed.
• Goal-oriented, collaborative, and driven to deliver on promises and on time.
• Self-starter, self-motivated, and coachable.
• Team player, eager to contribute to the success of a small, innovative company.
• Able to maintain suitable notes and documentation for laboratory notebooks and project reports.
We know that a company's success starts with its employees. We also know that an individual's success starts with the right career opportunity. As a Best of Staffing® Client and Talent leader, Aerotek's people-focused approach yields competitive advantage for our clients and rewarding careers for our contract employees. Since 1983, Aerotek has grown to become a leader in recruiting and staffing services. With more than 250 non-franchised offices, Aerotek's 8,000 internal employees serve more than 300,000 contract employees and 18,000 clients every year. Aerotek is an Allegis Group company, the global leader in talent solutions. Learn more at Aerotek.com.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.