CTG Epic Beaker Consultant in Kansas City, Kansas
Epic Beaker Consultant
May 23, 2023Post Date
Apply for JobShare this JobSign Up for Job Alerts
CTG is growing our Epic Beaker Team for a large organization – remote work environment!
Join CTG, A Best Place to Work Company!
Project Duration:3 months initial
Project Location:Remote (PST)
Job Title:Epic Beaker Analyst
Description:Full-time (consulting position)
Job Summary:CTG continues to expand our Epic Practice – we are seeking experienced Epic Beaker Consultants. Duties will include a variety of client initiatives including new build.
· Participation in all phases of the system development life cycle including the development of use cases and evaluation of software solutions
· Research to develop, configure, and modify moderately complex information systems
· Create documentation of business requirements, current and future state workflows
· Designs, builds, tests, debugs, documents, and maintains programs/applications
· Coordinate all testing phases of associated applications during implementations and upgrades
· Support existing functionality with further expansion to additional client sites
· Develop strong relationships with end user communities, customers and business partners
· Develop and maintain a working relationship with users and work as a liaison for integration requests.
· Epic Beaker certification
· Experience with EpicCare Ambulatory base, Care Everywhere, and Identify MPI is highly preferred
· 3+ years of experience as an Epic Beaker analyst
· Prior consulting experience
· Ability to communicate, collaborate and consult effectively on all levels of the organization
· Strong written and communication skills along with the demonstrated ability to be self-directed
· Prior experience successfully collaborating at multiple organizational levels
· Project management experience.
To be considered for this opportunity, please apply directly or email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
CTG is a leading provider of digital transformation solutions and services that accelerate clients' project momentum and achievement of their desired IT and business outcomes. Our vision is to be an indispensable partner to our clients and the preferred career destination for digital and technology experts. CTG has operations in North America, South America, Western Europe, and India. For more information, visit www.ctg.com.
Our culture is a direct result of the people who work at CTG, the values we hold, and the actions we take. In other words, our people are the culture. It's a living, breathing thing that is renewed every day through the ways we engage with each other, our clients, and our communities. Part of our mission is to cultivate a workplace that attracts and develops the best people, reflected by our recognition as a Great Place to Work-certified company across many of our global operations.
CTG will consider for employment all qualified applicants including those with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of all applicable local, state, and federal laws.
CTG is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. CTG will assure equal opportunity and consideration to all applicants and employees in recruitment, selection, placement, training, benefits, compensation, promotion, transfer, and release of individuals without regard to race, creed, religion, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and gender expression, age, disability, marital or veteran status, citizenship status, or any other discriminatory factors as required by law. Our Affirmative Action program serves to promote occupational equality and diversity through good faith efforts. CTG is fully committed to promoting employment opportunities for members of protected classes.
Job Function: Application Management & Support
Education Level: None
Work Remote: Yes