Aerotek Director Of Research Development in Kansas City, Kansas
$85,000-$90,000/yr Director of Chemical R&D Position!!! Details Below!
The Director of Chemical R&D is responsible for all oversight of chemical operations
· Quality Control Oversight for all manufacturing plants
· R&D Oversight
· Quality Assurance Planning
· Lab formulation to operational manufacturing assistance
· Raw material procurement oversight
· Lab Organization and oversight – will manage a team of 3 Chemists.
· New Product Development and Support
· Travel to SpecChem manufacturing facilities
· Lab summary reporting to corporate office
· Field Product technical support as needed.
· Perform testing of raw materials, in-process, final products, stability samples, and R&D samples
· Ensure instrument qualifications are valid.
· Maintain organized documentation in compliance with CGMPs, ISO regulations, and internal SOP’s.
· Other duties as dictated by business needed.
Additional Skills & Qualifications:
Bachelor of Chemistry
Masters or Ph.D. preferred
3+ years of experience in R&D
Management experience is nice to have
Experience in polymers, acrylics and epoxies is nice to have
We know that a company's success starts with its employees. We also know that an individual's success starts with the right career opportunity. As a Best of Staffing® Client and Talent leader, Aerotek's people-focused approach yields competitive advantage for our clients and rewarding careers for our contract employees. Since 1983, Aerotek has grown to become a leader in recruiting and staffing services. With more than 250 non-franchised offices, Aerotek's 8,000 internal employees serve more than 300,000 contract employees and 18,000 clients every year. Aerotek is an Allegis Group company, the global leader in talent solutions. Learn more at Aerotek.com.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.