Four County Mental Health, Inc. Children's Case Manager (CPST) in Independence, Kansas
This job was posted by https://www.kansasworks.com : For more information, please see: https://www.kansasworks.com/jobs/12318662
four county mental health center, inc.
title of position:
CBS CPST Case Manager
CBS Program Coordinator
· Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent combination of education and work experience in the Human Services Field
· Work independently as well as a productive part of a team
· Completion of required training s upon hire
· Dependable vehicle, valid driver’s license, and compliance with agency’s liability carrier’s requirements may be required depending on job assignment
· Communicate positively and effectively with others
· Basic proficiency in math
· Effective utilization of basic office technology
· Requires use of a cell phone during work hours
general responsibilities: Must be able to develop a therapeutic rapport with diverse individuals of the targeted population. Must be able to assess and function in a strengths based model of care. Must be able to link patients with resources, coordinate appropriate treatment and provide documentation for the clinical record.
essential job functions:
1. Quantity: Achieves or exceeds productivity standard for billable hours for particular assigned tier, meets with patients as needed, and participates in staff meetings.
2. Clinical: Contacts with patients are strengths-based. Services are delivered in ways that are responsive to patient needs and are medically necessary. Interventions utilize naturally occurring resources when possible and are focused on assisting patients in their efforts to maintain in least restrictive environment.
3. Judgment: Demonstrates sound ethical judgment, models good self-management skills, and appropriate professional boundaries consistent with agency values, especially during times of crisis.
4. Documentation: All documentation is completed in a timely manner, is thorough, complete, clinically appropriate, and complies with agency standards. Documentation demonstrates medical necessity and accurately reflects interventions and patient progress toward goals.
5. Leadership: Demonstrate gradual but continual professional growth (knowledge and skills). Models respective, supportive, and professional conduct in all work environments. Demonstrates an awareness of how behaviors and speech impact the whole team.
6. Coordination: Works collaboratively with both agency peers and partnering organizations while building a professional network that assists all patients being served. Interacts with other people and programs helpfully and positively at all times.
7. Financial: Understands and supports business model needed to financially support treatment providers and patient needs.
other job functions:
· Exhibit and promote decisions / behavior consistent with the Center’s established Vision, Mission, and Values.
· Any deviations to the work schedule and all overtime must be approved in advance.
· Other duties as assigned by Supervisor.
Employee Printed Name: < /u> Employee Signature:
Salary Range: Case ManagerDate: