Reflection Living Certified Medication Aide in Hutchinson, Kansas
This job was posted by https://www.kansasworks.com : For more information, please see: https://www.kansasworks.com/jobs/12746492
The primary function of theCertifiedMedicationAide (CMA) is todeliver quality care services to the residents. Services are the basic activities of daily living such as dressing, eating, activities and personal care. TheCertified Medication Aide (CMA)will also properly set up, administer and document all medications under the direction and supervision of a licensed nurse.
Principle Duties and Responsibilities
- Administers medication and provides basic nursing duties
- Review residents care plans and provide all required activities of daily living for assigned residents.
- Support residents during mealtimes
- Monitor and document residents inputs, outputs, vitals, weights, behavior, safety and any other changes
- Maintain the confidentiality of all resident and family information
- Report to work on time and as scheduled.
- High School Diploma or equivalent is preferred
- A minimum of one year experience as a Certified Medication Aide/Technician is preferred.
Certified Medication Aide/Certified Nurse Aide