Heartland Credit Union Teller in Haven, Kansas
This job was posted by https://www.kansasworks.com : For more information, please see: https://www.kansasworks.com/jobs/12569891
Heartland Credit Union is looking for a full-time Teller to work at Haven branch located at 103 S. Kansas Ave. Looking for a positive, friendly and motivated individual who enjoys customer service and sales. Must be able to work in a fast-paced environment. Heartland has a quality training program and this is a great opportunity to gain valuable experience in the financial services field and be a part of a growing company!\ \ Our Tellers are eligible for an awesome benefits package including health and dental Insurance, paid Life & LTD Insurance, 401(k) plan, paid vacation and holidays, small friendly work environment, opportunity for advancement and much more!
*LOCATION\ \ *M-F This person will work at our Haven branch located at 103 S. Kansas Ave.
This position is full-time position, 40 hours per week. Must be available from 8:15am - 5:15pm Monday - Friday at Haven branch.
No evenings or weekends!
Haven Branch Hours (Lobby):\ Mon-Fri: 9:00am - 11:30am\ 12:30pm - 5:00pm
Branch Hours (Drive-thru):\ Mon-Fri: 9:00am - 5:00pm\ \
- Greets members entering the branch, directs them to the correct staff member for assistance and provides assistance with ATM usage, coin counting machine, safety deposit boxes and other branch services.
- Responsible for providing excellent member service while performing a variety of paying and receiving functions including processing deposits, withdrawals, loan payments, cashiers\' checks, money orders, and cash advances.
- Balances each day\'s transactions and verifies cash totals.
- Discusses credit union products and services with members.
- Ensures members and prospective members are promptly and professionally served.
- Cross-sells HCU products and services and offers referrals to appropriate departments.
- Attends meetings and training sessions as required.
- Achieve personal and branch goals.
- Provides superior service to our members.
- Pro-actively support and advance HCU\'s culture.
- Performs all other duties as assigned.
- High school graduate or equivalent.
- Previous customer service experience preferred.
- Cash handling experience preferred.
- Experience working in a financial institution is helpful but not required.
- Accurate and attentive to detail.
- Friendly and enthusiastic demeanor.
- Sales focused.
- Well organized.
- Willingness to assist others.
- Able to operate related computer applications and PC.
- Proficient in MS Office including Word, Excel and Outlook.
- Strong communication abilities.
- Flexible and open to change.
- Valid driver\'s license.
- Will be required to complete Heartland\'s Teller Education program.
- Ability to lift 30 lbs. occasionally and/or up to 10 lbs. frequently.
- Standing for extended periods of time.
Check out a full list of our benefits on our Career Page by going towww.hcu.coopand then finding \"Careers.\"
For immediate consideration:
To apply from our career site, go to Apply Now. If you are viewing from an outside posting board, go towww.hcu.coop, then find \"Careers.\" You must create an account to apply and upload a resume. All inquiries are completely confidential.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Affirmative Action Employer
Heartland Credit Union an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE). Heartland provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation and gender identity, national origin, age, disability or genetics. Heartland hires and promotes individuals solely on the basis of their qualifications for the job to be filled. We encourage qualified minority, female, veteran and disabled candidates to apply and be considered for open positions. This practice applies to all areas of employment including recruitment, hiring, training and education, promotion, termination, compensation and all conditions and privileges of employment in accordance with applicable federal, state and local laws.
\ \ \ For more information, or to apply now, you must go to the website below. Please DO NOT email your resume to us as we only accept applications through our website.\ \