Universal Products, Inc. Warehouse Sheeter - Full Time 1st shift Mon-Fri in Goddard, Kansas
This job was posted by https://www.kansasworks.com : For more information, please see: https://www.kansasworks.com/jobs/12744278
The primary function is to prepare vinyl for production processes.
- Pull the correct raw-stock vinyl as specified on the job ticket following established department procedures using oldest material first
- Carefully sheet vinyl, to desired size, using the Rosenthal sheeter or the hand sheeter
- Deliver sheeted material to the proper department for further processing
- Perform precision trim operations (all dimensions) using the big paper cutter
- Coordinates/works with the Slitter Operators, Screening Dept., TDC, and Finishing Dept.
- Maintain the accuracy and completeness of all paperwork and travel tags
- Keep accurate inventory records and assure the trace ability of all sheeted material per Axapta procedures
- Perform preventative maintenance and/or safety inspections on equipment per schedule
- Clean and maintain work area
- Back-up driver for company vehicle to pick up and/or deliver business related materials and supplies and will be subject to periodic DOT physicals and/or drug/alcohol screenings
- Unload trucks when receiving personnel are busy
- Perform other duties as assigned by Supervisor