Mosaic Program Manager in Garden City, Kansas
Whatever your role at Mosaic, you have an opportunity to make a difference every day. We help people with disabilities lead meaningful lives, find and develop a caring community and voice their needs. It is satisfying, life-changing work.
As a Program Manager you will:
- Oversee the operations of group homes and day services to ensure compliance with regulatory requirements, including program development and training
- Ensure adequate written and electronic documentation
- Provide supervision to staff
- Bachelor's Degree in Psychology, Special Education, Social Work or a related field.
- Minimum of one year of experience working with people with intellectual disabilities.
- QMRP/QIDP eligibility as required.
- Three years of experience preferred.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled