CALIBRE Warfighters Simulation (WARSIM) Simulation Specialist in Ft. Leavenworth, Kansas
CALIBRE, an employee-owned Management Consulting and Information Technology Solutions Company, is seeking a WARSIM Simulation Specialist.
The WARSIM Simulation Specialist provides operational, analytical, and technical expertise to scenario development, exercise and experiment planning, and execution of combined training exercises and experiments. The WARSIM Simulation Specialist uses computer simulations and automated systems to analyze complex problems. The WARSIM Simulation Specialist researches, analyzes, tests, deploys, and implements data, simulations, and software systems to provide commanders and their staffs the ability to train with a large-scale constructive simulation. The WARSIM Simulation Specialist assists with the planning, design, and evaluation of various components of the U.S. Army Joint Land Component Constructive Training Capability (JLCCTC) simulation network. The WARSIM Simulation Specialist acts as the functional or technical expert on the JLCCTC simulation suite of systems, including systems analysis and software programming necessary to resolve complex simulation/stimulation issues. * *
- Possesses expert knowledge is defined as experience and appropriate certification in JLCCTC capability development, Verification, Validation and Accreditation (VV&A;), and user support.
- Possesses expert knowledge in all functional aspects of WARSIM and its interaction with other JLCCTC federates and other federations that JLCCTC links to for exercises.
- Possesses knowledge of JLCCTC database administration.
- Possesses knowledge in planning and executing Army training exercises using training simulations.
- Possesses experience in developing and executing functional vignettes and planning and executing Operational Readiness Events (OREs) for validation events.
- Exhibits knowledge in all aspects of military doctrine at the Battalion through Army level operations and command and staff training at those levels.
Possesses knowledge of joint and coalition operations, training management, and capability development. Required Experience
Must be a US Citizen.
- Possesses and maintains an interim or active SECRET clearance.
- Three (3) years recent experience with WARSIM in a JLCCTC environment. Bachelor’s degree from an accredited university, Master’s degree preferred.
- Complies with and meets Information Assurance Technician Level II (IAT II) Certification requirements as specified in 05-PR-M-0002, Information Assurance Best Business Practice (IA BBP), Information Assurance (IA) training and certification, as updated, i.e. Security + and complete Computing Environment (CE) certification and/or completion of training for primary area of support, (e.g. Cisco, Linux, Microsoft, VMware, etc.).
CALIBRE is an Equal Opportunity Employer and supports transitioning service members, veterans and individuals with disabilities. We offer a competitive salary and full benefits package. To be considered, please apply via our website at www.calibresys.com. Come join our dynamic team!
Tracking Code: TSO 2628-585
Job Location: Ft. Leavenworth, Kansas, United States
Position Type: Full-Time/Regular