CALIBRE TRADOC Capability Manager for Virtual and Gaming (TCM V&G) 3D Modeler in Ft. Leavenworth, Kansas
CALIBRE, an employee-owned Management Consulting and Information Technology Solutions Company, is seeking a TCM V&G; 3D Modeler.
The TCM V&G; 3D Modelerprovides technical support and serves as the technical subject matter expert in the deployment and integration of gaming technologies and simulation systems with 3D models and visual effects. The TCM V&G; 3D Modelerparticipates in evaluating and implementing software and hardware technologies to improve the delivery of training simulations; identifies, analyzes, develops, implements, and integrates hardware and software solutions based on industry best practices and customer insight and requirements; and provides hardware and software development support throughout the product lifecycle, from initial concept, to acceptance delivery, to sustainment maintenance.
- Must be a US Citizen.
- Possesses and maintains an interim or active SECRET clearance.
- Possesses Department of Defense (DoD) 8570 Information Assurance Technician Level II (IAT II) certification: CompTIA Security+ or higher Information Assurance certification.
Complies with and meets Information Assurance Technician Level II (IAT II) Certification requirements as specified in 05-PR-M-0002, Information Assurance Best Business Practice (IA BBP), Information Assurance (IA) training and certification, as updated, i.e. Security + and complete Computing Environment (CE) certification and/or completion of training for primary area of support, (e.g. Cisco, Linux, Microsoft, VMware, etc.). Required Experience
Possesses three (3) years’ experience in 3D model development, and 3D programming by integrating 3D Models into game-based synthetic environments.
- Possesses experience in utilizing industry standard 3D modeling tools including, but not limited to, 3D Studio Max or MAYA 3D electronic file formats.
- Possesses three (3) years’ experience in web design, graphics design, printed media, motion graphics, video editing/formatting, and audio editing/composition.
- Possesses three (3) years’ experience in utilizing industry standard graphics/video editing tools including, but not limited to, Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Premiere Pro, Adobe Audition, and Adobe After Effects.
CALIBRE is an Equal Opportunity Employer and supports transitioning service members, veterans and individuals with disabilities. We offer a competitive salary and full benefits package. To be considered, please apply via our website at www.calibresys.com. Come join our dynamic team!
Tracking Code: TSO 2638-585
Job Location: Ft. Leavenworth, Kansas, United States
Position Type: Full-Time/Regular