CALIBRE Mission Command System (MCS) Subject Matter Expert (SME) in Ft. Leavenworth, Kansas
CALIBRE, an employee-owned Management Consulting and Information Technology Solutions Company, is seeking a MCS SME.
The MCS SME provides operational, analytical, and technical expertise to scenario development, class, exercise, and experiment planning, and execution of training exercises and experiments. The MCS SME provides technical and operational advice to support Army Low Overhead Training Toolkit (ALOTT) simulation capability development and employment. The MCS SME acts as the functional or technical expert on the ALOTT suite of systems, including systems analysis and software programming necessary to resolve complex simulation/stimulation issues.
- Possesses experience in providing simulation- stimulation-MCS advice to support capability development, exercise support/construct and demonstrated expertise in capability development, Verification, Validation and Accreditation (VV&A;), and user support.
- Possesses expert knowledge in all aspects of MCS – technical, functional, and database.
- Possesses expert knowledge of MCS database administration in all Battle Functional Areas.
- Possesses experience in developing and executing functional vignettes for test events and planning and executing Operational Readiness Events (OREs).
- Exhibits knowledge in all aspects of Corps through Battalion level operations and provide expert advice on all aspects of MCS**
- Possesses and maintains an interim or active SECRET clearance
- A minimum of 4 years’ experience with MCS in a variety of environments.
- Engineering Bachelor’s degree. In lieu of a Bachelor degree, the SME can have six (6) years MCS experience.
- Complies with and meets Information Assurance Technician Level II (IAT II) Certification requirements as specified in 05-PR-M-0002, Information Assurance Best Business Practice (IA BBP), Information Assurance (IA) training and certification, as updated, i.e. Security + and completes Computing Environment (CE) certification and/or completion of training for primary area of support, (e.g. Cisco, Linux, Microsoft, VMware, etc.).
CALIBRE is an Equal Opportunity Employer and supports transitioning service members, veterans and individuals with disabilities. We offer a competitive salary and full benefits package. To be considered, please apply via our website at www.calibresys.com. Come join our dynamic team!
Tracking Code: TSO 2642-585
Job Location: Ft. Leavenworth, Kansas, United States
Position Type: Full-Time/Regular