Holiday Resort of Emporia Dietary Aide in Emporia, Kansas
This job was posted by https://www.kansasworks.com : For more information, please see: https://www.kansasworks.com/ada/r/jobs/11438289
Position: Dietary Aide
Supervisor: Dietary Manager, Assistant Dietary Manager, Cook
1. Must be able to pass a criminal background check in accordance with State regulations.
1. Sets tables with all necessary items for dining.
2. Take Residents orders and distribute plates of food and beverages to residents.
3. Assists residents with meal set up, including: opening condiment and milk containers, cutting up meat, and other tasks as requested by the resident following the aides’ scope of practice.
4. Clean and sanitize tables after residents are finished eating.
5. Ensures that residents receive food according to their specific dietary needs as stated on their dietary card.
6. Ensures accurate charting of resident’s intake of food and beverages
7. Restock items as directed.
8. Roll silverware and place glasses in appropriate storage places.
9. Perform cleaning duties as assigned.
10. Prepare dietary cards as directed for each meal and the next when required.
11. Monitors residents in the dining room and offers alternatives if the resident wishes
12. Demonstrates the ability to consistently work cooperatively with residents, nursing staff, families, consultant personnel, and ancillary service providers.
13. Communicates effectively with supervisors, peers, and residents.
14. Follows Resident’s Rights and HIPAA regulations concerning resident information.
15. Follows dress code, hair, and nail policy.
16. Follows proper chain of command when difficulty arises with completing assigned tasks or with complaints.
17. Identifies safety hazards and emergency situations and initiates corrective action and reports to supervisor.
18. Attends work in accordance with the attendance and tardiness policy demonstrating dependability and reliability.
19. Accepts assigned duties in a cooperative manner.
1. Attend all required training sessions and facility in-services.
2. Assist new employees in following all established facility policies, procedures, and routines.
3. Performs other related duties as directed by the supervisor.