TFI Family Services Inc Crisis Support Worker in El Dorado, Kansas
This job was posted by https://www.kansasworks.com : For more information, please see: https://www.kansasworks.com/jobs/12023041
Crisis Support Worker
TFI is a leading child welfare agency providing experience, compassion, quality services and care. Our strength as an organization lies in the fact that we do what is best for children and families. TFI continues to create new resources and develop innovative solutions as we work to meet the needs of families of children.
High School diploma or equivalent required. Previous work experience demonstrating competency in a role serving children and families preferred.
Valid driver’s license and meet agency underwriting standards.
· Competitive pay
· Flexible Schedule
· Health Insurance
· Dental Insurance
· Vision Insurance
· Company paid Life insurance
· 401(k) Match
· 20 days of personal leave in first year of employment; 25 days after completion of year one
· 11 paid holidays
· Longevity bonus
· Employee Assistance Program
· Flexible Spending Program
· Referral program
The Family Initiative, Inc. is the parent company providing services in Kansas, Nebraska, Oklahoma, and Texas. We provide service to these areas through our affiliates: TFI Family Connections in Oklahoma and Texas Family Initiative in Texas. Pathway Family Services is an affiliate in Kansas offering additional services to youth and families. Mainstream Nonprofit Solutions is an affiliate supporting the TFI Family of Companies and other Nonprofits.
As a Crisis Support Worker, you will provide after-hours and weekend on-call support to the staff in the Permanency Services Program. Promotes the well-being of children in the Permanency Program, participates in staff meetings and trainings and coordinates with staff from other agencies involved in providing Permanency Services.
· Accomplishes child transport requirements
· The employee is required to be able to safely operate a motor vehicle and possess a valid license therefore. If using an agency vehicle, the employee must meet agency insurance underwriting standards
· Completes documentation and forwards reports containing descriptive, analytical and evaluative content
· Coordinates Permanency Program and requirements with public and private agencies
· Coordinates with Agency program staff on the delivery of services to children and families
· Will be required to drive personal or agency vehicle while transporting children or conducting agency business.
· Refrains from assuming any duty that is unrelated to and/or interferes with the responsibilities of the position
· Advocates, promotes and practices cultural sensitivity and responsiveness in all day-to-day interactions
· Develops, promotes and practices teamwork in all activities
If you want to make a difference in a child’s life, join our team today!
TFI is an Equal Opportunity Employer.