TFI Family Services Inc Crisis Support Coordinator in El Dorado, Kansas
This job was posted by https://www.kansasworks.com : For more information, please see: https://www.kansasworks.com/jobs/12023063
Crisis Support Coordinator
TFI is a leading child welfare agency providing experience, compassion, quality services and care. Our strength as an organization lies in the fact that we do what is best for children and families. TFI continues to create new resources and develop innovative solutions as we work to meet the needs of families of children.
Bachelor’s degree in the human services field from an accredited university. Preferred two (2) years’ experience in Child Welfare.
Valid driver’s license and meet agency underwriting standards.
· Competitive pay
· Flexible Schedule
· Health Insurance
· Dental Insurance
· Vision Insurance
· Company paid Life insurance
· 401(k) Match
· 20 days of personal leave in first year of employment; 25 days after completion of year one
· 11 paid holidays
· Longevity bonus
· Employee Assistance Program
· Flexible Spending Program
· Referral program
The Family Initiative, Inc. is the parent company providing services in Kansas, Nebraska, Oklahoma, and Texas. We provide service to these areas through our affiliates: TFI Family Connections in Oklahoma and Texas Family Initiative in Texas. Pathway Family Services is an affiliate in Kansas offering additional services to youth and families. Mainstream Nonprofit Solutions is an affiliate supporting the TFI Family of Companies and other Nonprofits.
As a Crisis Support Coordinator, you supervise the Crisis Support Workers assigned to each area. Crisis Support Workers provides after-hours and weekend on-call support to the staff in the Permanency Services Program. Promotes the well-being of children in the Permanency Program, participates in staff meetings and trainings and coordinates with staff from other agencies involved in providing Permanency Services. committees and workgroups.
· Supervises the Crisis Support Workers. Provides administrative expertise as required.
· Provides professional development training to Crisis Support Workers as needed.
· Develops and communicates out weekly staffing schedules.
· Participates in the development of Permanency Program Policies and Procedures.
· Maintains a close working relationship with public and private agencies involved in providing foster care services and/or support.
· Coordinates community resources for the benefit of children served by the Permanency Program.
· Completes documentation and forwards reports containing descriptive, analytical, and evaluative content.
· Coordinates with Agency behavioral health, family permanency, and staff from external public and private agencies, on the delivery of services to children and families.
· Develops and implements Crisis Support Worker procedures and controls to promote accurate and timely information flow.
· Refrains from assuming any duty that is unrelated to and/or interferes with the responsibilities of the position.
· Provides regular supervision and professional development of Agency employees.
· Advocates, promotes, and practices cultural sensitivity and responsiv eness in all day-to-day interactions.
· Develops, promotes, and practices teamwork in all activities.
If you want to make a difference in a child’s life, join our team today!
TFI is an Equal Opportunity Employer.