LifePoint Health Womens Center RN PRN in Dodge City, Kansas
- This is a Department of Nursing Service position that provides delivery of patient care with the knowledge of a Registered Nurse.
- Must demonstrate the clinical ability to work as Primary RN on the Unit to which assigned. Must be able to coordinates the delivery of patient care on the Unit.
- Completes required documentation; participates in patient/family teaching and discharge planning, effectively utilizing the Nursing Process.
- Provides leadership by working cooperatively and effectively with physicians, ancillary staff, and other administrative and support personnel in maintaining the standards of professional nursing practice in the multidisciplinary clinical setting.
- Provides the basic leadership required of a Registered Nurse for subordinate staff on the Unit.
- Maintains quality delivery of patient care by completing patient assignments in compliance with the Nursing Process, the Kansas Nurse Practice Act, JCAHO, State regulations, and established Hospital Policies and Procedures.
S trives daily to give all customers very good care and promotes Western Plains Medical Complex’s Standards of Behavior and other duties as assigned.
QUALIFICATIONS: / /
Experience Required : Previous hospital based RN experience preferred.
License : Active and Current Kansas State RN License
Certifications : BLS upon hire, NRP within 12 months of hire, FHM within 6 months of hire
(All certifications must be renewed prior to expiration)
Job: *Please select a valid job field
Organization: *Western Plains Medical Complex
Title: Womens Center RN PRN
Location: Kansas-Dodge City
Requisition ID: 7453-1380