BC Forward TPL Analyst - 161085 in Dodge City, Kansas
This job was posted by https://www.kansasworks.com : For more information, please see: https://www.kansasworks.com/jobs/11812838 TPL Analyst
BCforward is currently seeking highly motivated TPL Analyst for an opportunity located at Topeka, KS.
Job Title: TPL Analyst.
Location: Topeka, KS.
Duration: 3+ Months Contract (Possible Fulltime Conversion)
The Third-Party Liability (TPL) department's primary function is to pursue and investigate cost avoidance and cost recovery opportunities. The TPL analyst will review leads provided by various resources to make a determination on members' access to primary insurance coverage which would be used prior to their Kansas Medical Assistance Program (KMAP) coverage. The TPL analyst will also review applications for the Health Insurance Premium Payment (HIPP) program, facilitate the monthly Desktop Review audit and process medical subrogation leads. Work assignments include claim research, reports, legal documentation reviews, and corresponding with carriers, vendors, employers, and the State client.
Responsibilities: (Under Minimum Supervision)
* Review and research primary health insurance policies by verifying start and/or end dates, eligible members, and coverage details via phone calls to insurance companies or online portals.
* Investigate potential primary health insurance policies using all resources available.
* Identifies, prioritizes, and resolves issues independently, and escalates more complex questions or issues as appropriate.
* Uses professional writing abilities for client communication and State publications.
* Completes work assignments beyond a general support level.
* Manages tasks and assignments without detailed direction.
* Communicates professionally and clearly with leadership, team members, and other third parties.
* Complies with contract requirements, business unit rules and related legal regulations.
* Possesses the ability to securely maintain password information for multiple system accesses
Education and Experience:
* High School Diploma or equivalent; may hold 2-year post-high school Degree; may hold bachelor's degree.
* Typically, 1-2 years of working experience in related fields.
Knowledge and Skills:
* Preferred prior healthcare related background, including a basic knowledge of insurance claims.
* Advanced Microsoft Office experience, including Outlook with encrypting emails and Excel spreadsheets and workbooks by creating formulas, entering data, and reporting on data collected.
* Superior communication skills, both written and verbal.
* Computer proficiency in Windows-based applications with above average typing skills including 10-key.
* High degree of accuracy is required.
* Excellent problem-solving skills.
* Ability to follow procedural guidelines and policies.
* Ability to work independently with minimal supervision and work as a team to meet contractual obligations.
* Attention to detail skills.
BCforward began as an IT business solutions and staffing firm. Founded in 1998, BCforward has grown with our customers' needs into a full-service personnel solutions organization. Headquartered in Indianapolis, Indiana, BCforward also operates numerous delivery centers across North America and India. We are currently the largest consulting firm and largest MBE certified firm in Indiana. Our uninterrupted growth has allowed BCforward to deliver uniquely configured IT staffing and project solutions for over years of catering to our customers' specific needs. BCforward currently maintains a team of over 5000 global resources. With our additional brand, Stafforward, together we have the capabilities to deliver services for a va riety of industries in both public and private sectors which allows us to address your most challenging needs.
This posting is not an offer of employment. All applicants must be authorized to work in the United States and willing cooperate with a background check and drug screen, to the extent permitted by federal and local laws up to, and including, both criminal and financial reviews. The submission of intentionally false or fraudulent information in response to this job posting shall render the applicant ineligible for the position. BCforward is an equal opportunity employer. Any subsequent offer of employment shall be considered employment at will regardless of the anticipated assignment duration.
Interested candidates please send resume in Word format Please reference job code 161085 when responding to this ad.
+ Attention To Detail
+ Claim Processing
+ Customer Communications Management
+ Health Care
Get job alerts by email.Sign up now!