HCA, Hospital Corporation of America Director of Patient Financial Services in Dodge City, Kansas
Do you have the career opportunities you want in your current role? We have an exciting opportunity for you to join the nation's largest provider of healthcare services with Parallon/HCA Healthcare!
We offer you an excellent total compensation package, including competitive salary, excellent benefit package and growth opportunities. We believe in our team and your ability to do excellent work with us. Your benefits include 401k match, PTO, medical, dental, flex spending, life, disability, tuition reimbursement, employee discount program and employee stock purchase program. We would love to talk to you about this fantastic opportunity.
We are seeking aDirector of Patient Financial Servicesfor our client hospital to ensure that we continue to provide all patients with high quality, efficient care. We are an amazing team that works hard to support each other and are seeking a phenomenal addition like you who feels patient care is as meaningful as we do. We want you to apply now!
As the Director of Patient Financial Services, you will be responsible for integrating the department's services with the hospital's primary functions and developing/implementing policies and procedures that guide and support services in the patient registration department and related functions.
What you will do in this role:
- Oversee facility operations of Patient Access functions (e.g. pre-registration, benefit verification, pre-authorization, admission/registration, service pre-payment, etc.) to ensure daily operations are maintained according to standard
- Model AIDET guidelines in all interactions with the patient and ensure staff are adhering to the patient experience expectations
- Review Patient Access performance to ensure timeliness, accuracy, compliance and standards fulfillment as defined in SSC Service Level Agreements
- Identify and implement process improvements to lower costs and improve services to facility Qualifications:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business or related field required
- Equivalent work experience may substitute degree requirement for candidates currently enrolled in an accredited program.
- Minimum 5 years healthcare management experience with three of these years in the related area for the position Parallon is anindustry leaderin revenue cycle services. We partner with over 650 hospitals and 2,400 physician practices nation-wide. Our parent company, HCA Healthcare has been consistently named aWorld’s Most Ethical Companyby Ethisphere and is ranked in the Fortune 100. We are dedicated to ensuring our patients have the best experience even after they leave our facilities.
Be a part of an organization that invests in you. We are actively reviewing applications. Highly qualified candidates will be promptly contacted for interviews. Submit your application and help us raise the bar in patient care!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Job: *Directors & Managers
Title: Director of Patient Financial Services
Location: Kansas-Dodge City-Lifepoint - Western Plains Medical Center
Requisition ID: 08648-180630