Quality Solutions, Inc. Field Partner Training Specialist in Colwich, Kansas
The Field Partner Specialist is responsible for field partner lead generation in support of growing the network of qualified, competitive partners, by trade within the assigned region. This activity requires an understanding of supplier management and the value add partner’s gain from the relationship. The Field Partner Specialist is responsible for collecting all required data (COI’s, w9, partner survey and other compliance information), confirming the data meets minimum requirements, and ensures all documents are on-hand before activating the field partner. Responsible for the on-going training and promotion of the businesses technology platforms including, Field Partner portal and Mobile Applications
· Lead generation for new potential qualified field partners to expand the regional network and ensure competition to maintain lowest cost/ high quality field partners.
· Support Regional Field Partner Managers with reporting, administrative, clerical and technical support required to manage the region’s trade partners; data entry and set up into internal system
· Support the Service Centers and Regional Field Partner Managers with resolution of partner performance and/or billing and payment issues
· Assist in the data collection and reporting required to evaluate the regional trade coverage and individual field partner performance
· Assist in the preparation and delivery of field partner communication and announcement of system changes, enhancements, and policy and procedure changes and ensure each Field Partner is contracted and has submitted updated, profile, COI, W9 and relevant licensing
1 - 3 years of experience in a 3rd party service industry, telephone support/customer service or telemarketing
Proven communication and organizational skills
Proficiency with Microsoft Word, Excel, and other web based applications and data entry skills
Ability to meet deadlines while managing multiple tasks
Ability to maintain professional relationship with field partner’s and internal customers
Experienced keyboarding; minimum 45 WPM
Excellent written communication skills
Excellent interpersonal and time management skills
Computer/Internet Aptitude with analytical skills.
Ability to operate general office equipment such as computer, copier, fax machine, scanner, projector, and multi-line telephone system.
Must possess excellent time management skills and be adaptable to change.
Ability to apply basic math, including adding, subtracting, multiplying, and dividing in all units of measure, using whole numbers, common fractions, and decimals
External Company Name: Quality Solutions, Inc.
External Company URL: https://www.qsifacilities.com
Street: 128 N. First Street