Kansas Employer PRN Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN) Charge Nurse in Chautauqua, Kansas
This job was posted by https://www.kansasworks.com : For more information, please see: https://www.kansasworks.com/jobs/12760594
Elmhaven isurgently hiringCharge Nurses to fill immediate Part-Time & Full-Time positions in Parsons, KS. Interested candidates should hold an active LPN or RN license.
- Low deductible Blue Cross Blue Shield Insurance
- Secondary Insurance Options
- 401(k) Retirement Savings Plan
- Life Insurance Options
- PaidEducational Advancement Opportunities
- Paid Time Off & Holiday Pay
- & many other employee benefit packages
Compensation for Charge Nurses:
- LPN Salary for this position is \$24/hr with a \$5 shift differentials/incentives for the night shift (\$24/hr for days/ \$29/hr for nights)
- RN Salary for this position is \$30/hr with a \$5 shift differentials/incentives for the night shift (\$30/hr for days/ \$35/hr for nights)
- Consistent shifts
- Wide Range of Benefits for Full-Time Employees
A Charge Nurse is responsible for the shiftand seeing that all duties & documentation needing to be completed are done before leaving. This includes seeing that the other staff have their duties done. The nurse should help plan, organize and direct nursing care; see that the nursing service meets the total nursing needs of the patient; maintain a high quality of service that will fulfill the objectives of the nursing home; help plan and participate in in-service training.