Kustom Signals Returns and Warranty Specialist in Chanute, Kansas
This job was posted by https://www.kansasworks.com : For more information, please see: https://www.kansasworks.com/jobs/12686133
Effectively interact directly with customers to provide customer support on RMA matters. Receive returned items using a One-Piece Flow process. Package and ship units back to customers using a One Piece flow process while entering data into current ERP and small parcel carrier systems. Primary focus for this position is return and repair of customer units but will also do shipping of new product and shipping/receiving in other areas.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Open and re-box units received, check warranty status, enter customer information and complaint into current ERP.\ Separate units by RMA, repairs, and/or replacement parts.
- Interacting directly with customers or internal support for additional information or clarification on RMA matters.
- Re-box returns and deliver to technician or designated area.
- Submit weekly report and maintain metrics of daily RMA service order history and RX items, maintain records of all transactions.
- Maintain total receive log.
- Contact customer for Credit Card, PO numbers and estimates approval information.
- Picking, packing, and shipping replacement products.
- Package systems so as no damage will occur during shipping process.
- Research order, units and previous shipments including tracking and correction of shipments issues.
- Administer hold orders thru the accounting department for shipping.
- Key information into small parcel carrier systems to ensure accuracy of shipping information, correct customer name and complete mailing address.
- Ship-confirm all service repairs through current ERP including special export/international shipping.
- Requisition and store material to maintain stock for shipping and receiving process.
- Keep work area neat and clean.
- Participate in weekly departmental meetings.
- Review and evaluate job description annually.
- Perform any and all duties assigned by Supervisor/Manager.
Equipment to be used:
PC, telephone, copy machine, fax machine, printer.