Kansas Employer Quality Inspector - Assembly - 2nd Shift in Chanute, Kansas
This job was posted by https://www.kansasworks.com : For more information, please see: https://www.kansasworks.com/jobs/12450777
Quality Inspectors assure consistent quality of production by developing and enforcing good manufacturing and inspection practices and systems; validating processes and providing accurate documentation. These positions will drive continuous improvements throughout the facility through disciplined problem-solving techniques and by supporting ORIZONs Quality Policy, Mission Statement and other ORIZON policies and procedures and by supporting our commitment to total customer satisfaction.
- Accurately enter information and data into AS9102 reports inside of Net-Inspect.
- Ensure that all relevant internal and external documentation utilized for inspection purposes is current.
- Accurately record inspection activities, as required, utilizing the Companys ERP system.
- Read and interpret engineering drawings, specifications, and assembly prints.
- Perform basic CMM Operations
- Perform inspection by utilizing hand held gages including calipers, micrometers and scales.
- Perform final check to ensure all assemblies and detail parts are free of Foreign Object Debris (FOD) and non-conformance issues.
- Accurately populate quality assurance documentation using industry terms and definitions.
- Assist in Return Material Authorization (RMA) and Material Rejection Report (MRR) processes using Syteline to ensure timely resolution.
- Participate in 3rd Party audits as necessary.
- Maintain an Ultra C-Lean working environment by following proper work procedures, ensuring a clean work area, and confirming, at the beginning and end of each shift, that the work area has an accurate inventory of tools.
- Follow all safety procedures and report unsafe conditions to safety officials or Quality Supervision.
- Will handle customer supplied products with care.
- Maintain and reinforce ORIZONs quality standards to meet customer expectations.
- Manage time appropriately and respond quickly to all inquiries so that production, quality and delivery schedules are met.
- Maintain a positive work atmosphere by acting and communicating in a manner so that you get along with customers, clients, co-workers and management