Bridgewood Cabinetry Quality Control Inspector in Chanute, Kansas
This job was posted by https://www.kansasworks.com : For more information, please see: https://www.kansasworks.com/jobs/12542358
Are you looking for a new career with a company that truly values you? At Bridgewood Cabinetry, we offer a wide variety of great benefits, quick progressive wage increases (at 60 days, 6 months, and annually), quarterly bonuses, 7 paid holidays off, 80 hours of paid time off in your first year, and so much more! Our production shift runs from 6am-2:30pm Monday-Friday, with occasional overtime. You\'ll be home for dinner every night and you\'ll never work on a Sunday! Does this sound like something you\'re interested in? If so, apply today! We\'d love the opportunity to discuss this position in further detail with you.
The object of this position is to assist the production facility in their mission to produce a high-quality wood product in a safe and efficient manner. As a member of our quality control team, you will primarily inspect our finished wood products to ensure superior quality is being achieved to meet the Bridgewood Cabinetry standards and provide our customers with a great product. Your first opportunity for a pay increase will be 60 days after hire, then again at 6 months, and annually. This position is also eligible for our quarterly bonus program.
Some Job Duties may include:
- Visually examine and feel the surfaces of our wood product for any defects (splits, dents, holes, faulty sanding, etc.).
- Visually examine our finished wood products for any mismatched paint colors.
- Make small repairs when possible, using repair devices such as a putty knife, dent repair iron, stick burner, and air tools.
- Verify conformance of wood products to dimensional specifications.
- Accurately record quality of material approved and rejected on inspection report.