Neosho Memorial Regional Medical Center Med/Surg RN - PRN Tier 2 in Chanute, Kansas
This job was posted by https://www.kansasworks.com : For more information, please see: https://www.kansasworks.com/jobs/12479774
- PRN Tier 2employees will receive 25% added to their base wage rather than receive benefits.
- Tier 2employees are required to work a minimum of 2shifts per pay period or 4shifts per 4-week schedule, 2shifts must be a weekend shift- this includes call requirements.
- Work1 major holiday and 1 minor holidayper year or shift(s) that is difficult to fill due to the holiday as designated by the Department Manager - this includes call requirements.
The Registered Staff Nurse prescribes, delegates, and coordinates nursing care and other services rendered on the nursing unit.Care is given in accordance with established standards and protocols, policies and procedures, and is consistent with applicable Federal and State regulations and professional ethics.
Nursing care is accomplished through:
- The Nursing Process
- Performance of Diagnostic and Therapeutic Procedures
- Completion of Medical Orders and
- Collaboration with other health team members and the patient, family, and / or significant others.
Care is delegated as appropriate and is provided by prioritizing within the constraints of available resources.
All RN staff nurses are responsible for a core set of competencies which can be applied in any nursing area and are oriented fully in areas where they are expected to function independently.
RN staff is expected to demonstrate authority, responsibility, and accountability for their individual nursing practice in addition to utilizing educational opportunities for professional growth.
Must perform other duties as requested or assigned. Is expected to work varying hours, holidays, and weekends.