Orizon Aerostructures Inspector I in Chanute, Kansas
This job was posted by https://www.kansasworks.com : For more information, please see: https://www.kansasworks.com/ada/r/jobs/11523428
* Accurately enter information and data into AS9102 reports inside of Net-Inspect.
* Ensure that all relevant internal and external documentation utilized for inspection purposes is current.
* Accurately record inspection activities, as required, utilizing the Company’s ERP system.
* Read and interpret engineering drawings, specifications, and assembly prints.
* Perform basic CMM Operations
* Perform inspection by utilizing hand held gages including calipers, micrometers and scales.
* Perform final check to ensure all assemblies and detail parts are free of Foreign Object Debris (FOD) and non-conformance issues.
* Accurately populate quality assurance documentation using industry terms and definitions.
* Assist in Return Material Authorization (RMA) and Material Rejection Report (MRR) processes using Syteline to ensure timely resolution.
* Participate in 3rd Party audits as necessary.
* Maintain an “Ultra C-Lean” working environment by following proper work procedures, ensuring a clean work area, and confirming, at the beginning and end of each shift, that the work area has an accurate inventory of tools.
* Follow all safety procedures and report unsafe conditions to safety officials or Quality Supervision.
* Will handle customer supplied products with care.
* Maintain and reinforce ORIZON’s quality standards to meet customer expectations.
* Manage time appropriately and respond quickly to all inquiries so that production, quality and delivery schedules are met.
* Maintain a positive work atmosphere by acting and communicating in a manner so that you get along with customers, clients, co-workers and management