TEKsystems Desktop Support Technician - 2 year contract, Pays $25.00hr in Burlington, Kansas
TEKsystems is currently taking applications for a Desktop Support Technician that will sit in Burlington, KS.
This will be a 2-year contract with the possibility to convert to a full-time employee. The position will pay $25.00 per hour.
- Install, maintain, and upgrade workstation hardware, software, and operating systems, support single and multi-function printing devices, smart phones, tablet devices, and mobile data systems.
- This position also involves workstation moves and equipment upgrades.
- This person must be able to resolve problems associated with Help Desk trouble calls.
- Individual must also provide technical knowledge and expertise necessary to solve medium to highly complex problems.
- This job is to be performed with limited supervision and has no responsibility or authority for the direction of others.
- Working knowledge of Windows 7, Windows 10, Microsoft Office and Office 365 is required.
- Understanding of DNS and active client (what it does and how it works).
- Candidate must be familiar with maintaining laptop and PC hardware in addition to laser printer technology.
- Experience with SCCM, Citrix, Virtual Desktop, and other Operating Systems is preferred.
We're partners in transformation. We help clients activate ideas and solutions to take advantage of a new world of opportunity. We are a team of 80,000 strong, working with over 6,000 clients, including 80% of the Fortune 500, across North America, Europe and Asia. As an industry leader in Full-Stack Technology Services, Talent Services, and real-world application, we work with progressive leaders to drive change. That's the power of true partnership. TEKsystems is an Allegis Group company.
TEKsystems is a equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regard to race, genetic information, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability or any other characteristic protected by law.