ADM Utility Worker (East Plant) - Arkansas City, KS in Arkansas City, Kansas
Utility Worker (East Plant) - Arkansas City, KS
For more than a century, the people of Archer Daniels Midland Company (NYSE: ADM) have transformed crops into products that serve the vital needs of a growing world. Today, we’re one of the world’s largest agricultural processors and food ingredient providers, with approximately 31,000 employees serving customers in more than 170 countries. With a global value chain that includes approximately 500 crop procurement locations, 270 ingredient manufacturing facilities, 44 innovation centers and the world’s premier crop transportation network, we connect the harvest to the home, making products for food, animal feed, industrial and energy uses. Learn more at . www.adm.com
Plant Utility – Arkansas City, KS
This is a full-time, hourly level position.
This position is our entry-level position into the plant.
· Filling in for operator positions in different areas of the plant
· Strong attendance and safety performance are mandatory
· The candidate must have the ability to understand direction and accomplish detailed tasks
· Good written and verbal communication skills are required for this position.
· Must be able to work overtime, weekends, rotating shifts
· Ability to fill the different operator positions throughout the plant after a training period
· Ability to lift 50 pounds, perform task indoors/outdoors, work with heights, sit, stand, kneel, crawl, bend and work in a variety of hot and cold situations
Relocation benefits are not provided for this position.
ADM offers a competitive benefit package, including health, dental, prescription drug and life insurance, 401(k)/ESOP with company match and pension.
ADM requires a successful completion of a pre-employment drug screen/medical questionnaire and background check.
ADM is an Equal Opportunity Employer for minorities, females, protected veterans and individuals with a disability.
KS - Kansas
ADM is an equal opportunity employer and makes employment decisions without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability and veterans status.